Masks and 1,5-meter distance no longer required, basic rules continue to apply
From 25 September, it is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask when you are at the UT. Staying 1.5 metres apart is also no longer necessary, but, of course, you can still maintain social distancing or wear a face mask if you wish.
It remains important to follow the basic measures:
- Wash your hands regularly, cough or sneeze into your elbow, do not shake hands.
- Perform a self-test regularly.
- Stay home if you have symptoms and get tested.
From 25 September, the nationally introduced Corona Access Certificate does also apply to events or theatre and cultural performances in the Vrijhof. The Theater Café is also covered by the same requirements with regard to these performances.
You can get a Corona Access Certificate if:
- you have had two vaccinations,
- you have had COVID-19 and have recovered,
- you have a negative test a maximum of 24 hours old.
Your Corona Access Certificate must be on your mobile phone. To obtain this certificate, you can use the Coronacheck app.