Friday 26 November 2021
The COVID-19 measures as announced by the government on 26 November, have been extended until at least 14 January 2022.
The measures have an impact on Sports and Culture. Please be aware that these measures will be applicable starting Sunday 28 November. Please read all the information below:
- The Sports Centre and the Vrijhof will be closed at 17.00h every day for activities related to sports and/or culture, and these activities can’t be scheduled after 17.00h until at least 14 January 2022.
- It is necessary to have a COVID-19 access pass for everyone (students and employees included) older than 18 years to get access to Sports- and Culture facilities. Show your access pass at the entrance or when requested by a member of an (Sports/Culture) association.
- Keep a safe distance of 1,5 meters from others. If a distance of 1,5 meters is not possible, wear a facemask.
- Wear a facemask in publicly accessible buildings (sports canteen, theater café, hallways) and in the waiting room of the physiotherapist.
- It is not necessary to wear a facemask or keep a distance of 1,5 meters when you are practicing Sports or Culture.
- Stay home if you have symptoms related to COVID-19 and make an appointment for a PCR-test. When you are waiting for the outcome of the test, it is not allowed to come to practice, repetition or matches.
We understand that these measures can come as a disappointment.
Keep safe and stay healthy and hopefully we can make sure to reduce the amount of infections.