Are you interested in Photography, but you don’t know how to start? Or do you just want to learn more about making great pictures? A.F.V.D. Foton, the photography association of the University of Twente, organises a beginner’s course photography. And you are welcome to join! The course is divided in three different workshops, namely (1) photography basics, (2) using (studio) equipment and (3) developing analogue pictures. In every workshop there is a lecture and time to practise your (new) skills.
1. The basics: in this workshop we will discuss the basics of Photography, such as aperture, shutter speed, and composition. You don’t need an advanced camera for this workshop, a mobile phone with camera will be sufficient;
2. Using (studio) equipment: in this workshop we will explain how to use equipment, such as external flash, studio equipment, reflection screens and more. For this course a mobile phone is sufficient, but we will practise with equipment that requires a more advanced camera too;
3. Developing analogue pictures: in the last workshop we will focus on making and developing analogue pictures with the use of our Dark Room. For this workshop you can bring your own analogue camera, or use one of the cameras of Foton.
- 3 lessons on Wednesday evening from 19.00-21.00 hrs
- Instruction by members of Foton
- Location the Vrijhof (building 47 on Campus):
- Lesson 1and 3 Workshop 1 (Atelier), Lesson 2-Balletstudio,
- Course fee: € 5,00