13, 27 September and 11 October 2018
26 February, 12 and 26 March 2019
Time and Place
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Minimum 5 and maximum 12 participants
Yvon van Leeuwen, trainer, coach and expert in change management, bureau Time-Out
Course materials will be provided at the first course day.
For English speaking people who consider it important to find a proper balance between effort and relaxation.
- You are cognisant with the principles and techniques of Time Management and are able to apply these to your own situation.
- You are able to deal with reactions from the (work) environment to the changes initiated.
- You have developed an overall vision on the distribution of your own time over various areas of attention.
- management of your agenda;
- task control;
- setting priorities;
- handling mail, email, telephone and such;
- work-life balance.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
3 half-days. You will receive a homework assignment which you have to prepare before the first course date. Homework is expected to take approximately 12 hours. The study load for this course is roughly equivalent to 1 ECTS.