Monday 4, 11, 18, 25 March 2019
Time & place
4 March: Vrijhof 3,
11, 18 and 25 March: Logica
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum 20 participants
Harry Linders, senior trainer and consultant
Course materials will be provided during the training.
For English-speaking PhD-candidates and postdocs who wish to move on from academia to industry.
- You will have formulated a personal profile and know how to draw up a plan of action to make the next step in your career using your network.
- Furthermore you will have the opportunity to discuss and check your resume and application letter among peers.
- In the last afternoon you can practise an interview.
What am I good at and what can I further develop?
- What makes me tick?
- How do I tend to act?
- What do I expect from my career?
- How do I achieve that objective?
- How can I create and use my network effectively?
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
4 meetings and a possibility to practise an interview in a fifth meeting. The study load for this course is roughly equivalent to 1 ECTS.