- You will have formulated a personal profile and know how to draw up a plan of action to make the next step in your career using your network.
- Furthermore you will have the opportunity to discuss and check your resume and application letter among peers.
- In the last afternoon you can practise an interview.
What am I good at and what can I further develop?
- What makes me tick?
- How do I tend to act?
- What do I expect from my career?
- How do I achieve that objective?
- How can I create and use my network effectively?
You would benefit from taking the course Career Prospects for Young Professionals before taking this course. The content of the Career Prospects for Young Professionals course will be useful input for this course. This is only a recommendation, it is not a pre-requirement.