You will be able to navigate the Research Professional database to find funding opportunities and create tailored e-mail alerts on (inter)national funding calls.
The training will include:
- Setting up and customizing your account
- Navigating the advanced search capabilities that can get you to the exact type of grant you are looking for. Search by grant type, discipline, funder, country, date and more
- Setting up email alerts on tailored searches you have saved to be notified when a grant you are looking for is added to the database
- Easily share opportunities you have found with colleagues or potential partners
- Using the comprehensive news service that keeps you up to date with major developments in the funding landscape, and email alerts in your area of policy interest.
Registration by mail to email@example.com