- Participants in this training will learn how they can influence decision-making at the university in employee participation.
- The training briefly discusses the general principles of employee participation in higher education, and then focuses on the special role of service councils.
- We discuss the organizational structure of the university and the position of the service councils within it.
- We also discuss the specific rules that apply to service councils. Participants are asked to introduce cases and questions in advance, so that a lot of attention is paid to their own situation.
- Nota Bene: the course partly overlaps with the basic employee participation course, but goes further in depth, specifically on topics that are relevant for members of service councils.
- Consent, advice and right of initiative
- University organization and governance
- WHW and regulations
- Exercising influence in employee participation
All UT courses are offered in English. Unless all participants who registered for the course have Dutch as their first language.