After the course participants are able to:
- Design a project using an educational design model
- Design a project that is logically, coherent, integrated and in line with the TOM vision and with the educational culture of the programme
- Explain which variables have an influence when designing a project (group size, educational vision, complexity, etc.)
- Implement elements of Student Driven Learning in the project
- Reflect on the project design and recognize the steps in educational design
- Reflect on the advantages and disadvantages in using projects in their education
How to design and implement a challenging project that integrates knowledge and skills is not an easy task. During this course you will learn how to design a project by participating in a mini project yourself. You will go through phases of the mini project which will subsequently be linked to phases of an educational design model. So you will learn by doing!