No such thing as a free lunch…?
Think again! Enjoy a free lunch and find out everything you need to know about the
Become a coach and share your expertise.
A three-day intensive workshop where you will be trained as a coach and subsequently will have the opportunity to practice your coaching skills in one of the Bootcamps in Academic Publishing or Presenting for first year PhD students which will take place in the spring of 2018.
The Coaching Bootcamp is a collaborative effort between the TCP Language Centre, Twente Graduate School and Human Resources at Twente University.
We provide the support. We provide the space. We provide lunch. You provide the passion to share your expertise!
For whom? 2nd, 3rd and 4th year PhD students are now eligible to participate in the Coaching Bootcamp which will take place on January 31, February 1 and 2 2018
Time investment: 5 EC
- An opportunity to develop your general coaching skills
- To gain specific skills to coach in the areas of Academic Publishing and Presenting
- A supportive environment with ample ‘hands-on’ workshop activities
- A chance to put your newly acquired coaching skills directly into practice during one of the Bootcamps for first year PhD students on Academic Publishing or Presenting What NOT to expect:
- Gain specific in-depth writing skills that focus on sentence-level editing or other linguistic issues related to standard written English
- Extensive in-depth treatment of discipline-specific matters of formatting or presentation
- Morning coffee/tea and lunch
- Two TCP qualified trainers that are experienced in working with PhD students at different levels and fields
- ‘Hands-on’ exercises and group discussions
- A review of the day’s objectives
You will be able to practice your coaching skills, under supervision, in one of the Bootcamps in Academic Publishing or Presentation Skills for first year students that take place in the spring of 2018
The Coaching Bootcamp is limited to 30 participants.
Selected course is not available.