You have acquired knowledge and skills to solve a problem structure.
For this purpose, you are able to:
- converse a perception in the real problem
- carry out an analysis of the root causes
- think of ideas to eliminate root causes
- implement ideas and ensure that this cause does not come back
- provide insight into a process chain and identify where the chain can be improved
For this you know:
- A number of Lean tools/techniques to use in solving a problem
Lean theory, interspersed with exercises. The theory includes among others: Kaizen, VSM, 5S, and various elements to bring people into the change. Between the training days there are three practical assignments that you have to complete (expected effort: 24 hours).
The course ends with an exam. If you succeed you will receive the Lean competence center certificate: Green belt.