You have already been working on your English speaking skills and your pronunciation in particular. Still, at times, your (fellow) students and/or colleagues may look a little confused when you talk to them in English. Therefore, you may feel somewhat uncomfortable speaking up. Taking part in the Pronunciation Lab 1:1 coaching sessions via MS Teams will give you just the boost you need!
The weekly 1-hour Pronunciation Lab sessions will help you to
- speak more freely
- express yourself more easily
- communicate more efficiently
- feel more relaxed while speaking
Taking up Pronunciation Lab (PL) lessons is your next step towards becoming the confident, accurate and fluent speaker of English you have always wanted to be.
To get the most out of your PL coaching you will
- complete a flowchart about your English speaking skills
- record yourself on your phone
- stating your PL goals
- reading out loud some of your academic key words
Your pronunciation coach will assess your flowchart and recordings carefully and personally feed you back on them. Upon completing your PL coaching she will advise you on how to continue.
You will follow the PELI approach and will be
- Participating in a personalised training course,
- Enjoying yourself improving your English pronunciation
- Learning by
- Implementing and integrating your new skills.
You can register for any number of 1-hour coaching sessions up to a maximum of 5 by selecting the timeslots that suit you.
Doing engaging, tailor-made self-study activities (approx. 2 hours per week) will bring you closer to achieving your own individual English pronunciation goals.