Student Support

Student Adviser

Academic students are expected to be able to act independently and take care of most practical matters on their own. But your personal situation might change or you might run into problems during your studies. If that is the case, you may find yourself wanting to talk to your academic counsellor. For instance when you have questions about your study programme, about studying, or about private matters that may be affecting your studies, such as:

  • Studying is easy for me. I would like to do more, what should I do?
  • I am a top-level athlete. Are there any schemes and provisions for me?
  • I suffer from dyslexia, and am having trouble studying

The student adviser for Construction Management and Engineering is Judith Roos. 

Judith Roos Ir.
Student Adviser

Room: Horst - Buitenhorst 103
Available: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Open office hour: Tuesday, from 12.30 to 13.30


Everything you discuss with the study adviser is confidential. Information about you may only be shared with others if you have given permission and/or if there is a good reason to do so. The study adviser works in accordance with the code of conduct of the National Association of Study Advisers (LVSA).