See Chemical Engineering (information for current students)

Overview HBO premaster programme

If you are a student of the University of Applied Sciences and you want to do the Master’s programme Chemical Engineering at the University of Twente you have to do a deficiency programme before you will be admitted. There are two ways, you either do the deficiency programme during your Bachelor’s at the University of Applied Sciences (Kies op Maat) or you do it after completing your Bachelor’s (pre-Master). 

This website is intended for students who already are admitted to either the Kies op Maat programme or pre-Master's programme. Visit for more information our website for prospective students: