After logging in, the homepage appears. The information on the screen is explained below.
The web application is available in Dutch or English. You can change the language by clicking on English or Nederlandsin the menu on the left side of the screen.
You can log out by clicking on Exit in the menu on the left side of the screen.
By clicking on Information you will go to the Procurement department’s website page, where you will find all information about the application FB Purchase requests.
My purchase requests
If you click on My purchase requests in the menu, the following screen will appear: My Purchase Requests.
Here you see a list of all the purchase requests that you have filled in. For each purchase request you can see the following data:
- Date: day when the purchase request has last been saved.
- OTA-nr: number that is automatically generated by the application.
- Project: ofi-number(s) where the costs have to be allocated to.
- Own reference: optional reference that you can add to the purchase request
- Supplier: supplier where the products and/or goods have to be bought.
- Total: sum of all order lines (excl. VAT).
- Status: status of the purchase request. A purchase request has one of the following statuses:
- Concept: the purchase request has not yet been sent to the contact person or budget holder.
- At budget holder: the purchase request is waiting for approval of the budget holder.
- At contact person: the contact person has received the purchase request. This person may edit, complete, reject or approve it. If the purchase request is approved, it will then be sent to the budget holder (unless the contact person is also budget holder. In this case the purchase request will automatically be approved and sent to the Procurement department).
- Approved: the purchase request has been approved and sent to the Procurement department.
- Rejected: the purchase request has been rejected by the contact person or budget holder and has been sent back to the person who initially filled it in, to be edited.
Next to the status of each purchase request icons are shown for actions that can be done:
- button to edit the purchase request
- button to view the purchase request or download it as a PDF document
- button to make a copy of a purchase request (either a draft or a purchase request that has already been submitted)
The web application provides a search function. You will find the search box on the right side of the screen, above the icons.
All the data on the screen and in the content of the listed purchase orders can be searched:
- Type “Concept” if you only want to view the purchase requests with this status.
- Type the name of the supplier if you want to view all the purchase requests that have been placed at a specific supplier.
- Type a date if you want to view all the purchase requests that you have filled in on a specific date.
- Type the name of a product if you want to view all the purchase requests that contain that product.
Incoming purchase requests
If you click on Incoming purchase requests in the menu, the following screen appears: Incoming Purchase Requests.
Here you see a list of all the purchase requests that you have received because the requester specified you as contact person or because you are approver for the ofi-number that was filled in.
For each purchase request you can see the following data:
- Date: see previous page
- OTA-nr: see previous page
- Project: see previous page
- Name: name of the person from whom you received the purchase request (requester)
- Supplier: see previous page
- Total: see previous page
- Status: see previous page
On this screen you will find the icons (edit) and (view/download) and you can use the search function.