The staff of Internal Service act as Lecture Room Supervisor in the building, supporting the users of the lecture rooms for optimum realization of activities.
The lecture room supervisor will assist you with the following:
- Order and cleanliness in the lecture room
- Arranging the furniture
- Fixing problems with the equipment
- Checking your wishes
- Providing technical support
- Providing markers, chalk and other supplies
In order to allow everyone to make optimum use of the lecture rooms, it is important that you ensure the room is clean and tidy when you leave it:
- If you want to change the furniture arrangement in a room, you are free to do so, provided that the standard arrangement is restored at the end of the lecture
- All materials (board wipers, chalk, whiteboard markers, bins, etc.) must be returned to their intended locations after use
- At the end of the lecture, any waste must be deposited in the bins provided
- Consumption of food in the lecture rooms is not allowed
- Any defects can be reported to the Service Desk of the building
If you want to use a furniture arrangement that differs from the standard arrangement in a lecture room, you can contact Internal Service for assistance in realizing the desired arrangement. You can direct your request to the Service Desk of your building.
When there is a problem with a computer, beamer, microphone, etc. contact the Service Desk in your building. They will send a lecture room supervisor to you as soon as possible, to fix the problem.
Support in the lecture rooms during lecture hours is part of the standard service. If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Service Desk of the relevant building.
The responsibility for providing support in the lecture rooms lies with Internal Service in your building.