This workshop is free of charge for all students of the University of Twente
Minimum 8 and maximum 15 participants
Gabor Vis van Heemst, email@example.com
All Master students on the verge of starting their graduation assignment or an internship, or who need support in the process.
After this training, you are able to articulate your graduation project clearly and consult it with all stakeholders. You’ll learn how to operate in the area of tension between different interests and stakeholders, e.g. your thesis supervisor and the company you are doing an internship in/or a graduation assignment with. You are aware of pitfalls and are able to steer interested parties.
- Understanding the characteristics of a graduation project
- What is the definition of a project and how to apply it in practice regarding your assignment
- Putting your graduation into words in a clear and univocal way
- Understanding the interests of stakeholders
- Managing interests and stakeholders
The workshop will be a mix of class room teaching (bare minimum), discussion, individual assignments and group assignments. Everything we will do in the workshop is focused on making the theory useful in daily practice.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
This training takes three hours.