UT students: €25 (non-refundable administration fee), payable at registration.
Maximum 15 participants
Elif S. Zimmermann, email@example.com
This workshop is suitable for all students who are mainly interested in mastering grammar for academic English purposes.
- improved grammar accuracy
- acquisition of shortcuts linked to tense structures and to conditional clauses
- increased awareness of grammar to create an academic style
- ability to scan/proofread own texts for grammar mistakes
This workshop is divided into two sessions;
- The 1st session is the ‘Grammar Syntax’. In this session the necessary grammar information will be provided to create a more academic style.
- The 2nd session is the ‘Grammar Practice’. This session provides the related practice.
Kindly note, participants may not only join the 2nd session without having been to the 1stone.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
This workshop consists of two sessions of three hours, 15:00 - 18:00.
SIGNING UP FOR THIS COURSE
The sign up for this course will be available again from the 15th of September.
Selected course is not available.