Language level

Language Proficiency Proof

Are you going abroad for your study programme, either for an internship, research or work? Your host institution usually requires a document stating your level of proficiency in a certain language.

The TCP Language Centre can support you with a statement of language proficiency.

Please, register below for a Dialang test under supervision. A Dialang test can be taken in several languages.

After taking the test, your results will be certified by the TCP Language Centre immediately. You can take your proof of proficiency certificate home with you.

For more information please contact the TCP:


Note that there are universities who require an official language test certificate like TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Check their websites for more information:

Selected course is not available.