For the different dates see the sign up form on the bottom of this page.
Minimum 10 and maximum 15 participants
Qualified teacher of Dutch as a foreign Language
Provided by the TCP Language
For UT & ITC PhD-candidates, employees (and their partners), who have completed the Follow Up III course or a similar course, and whose current level of Dutch is CEF-level B2.
In this follow-up course participants extend their knowledge of Dutch to CEF-level C1.
- Dutch grammar and conventions;
- social & professional language;
- speaking fluently & spontaneously;
- writing clear, detailed and well-argued short texts;
- reading long and complex business and literary texts;
- understanding films & TV programmes.
Extra attention is paid to practical conversation skills.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of 48 contact hours, with 2 two-hour sessions per week. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per lesson. The study load for this course is roughly equivalent to 3.5 ECTS.
Admission takes place after the teacher has assessed the candidate on the basis of an intake interview or certificates obtained from earlier language courses.
Selected course is not available.