Alternately in EN/NL
Friday 8 February, 9.00-12.30
Monday 25 February, 13.00-16.30
Monday 11 March, 13.00-16.30
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum 14 participants.
Jose Franken, programme coordinator Lean
Provided via sharepoint
For those employees who will be part of a change team, or who will have the change lead role, in a team which has to realize an improvement
You’ll have an overview of the wow-of- working in UT –Agile scrum.
You know and have had some first experiences on how to:
- Define and scope the problem
- Perform an audience analysis
- Break up the project in milestones
- Follow, discuss and steer progress
- Reflect on the improvement process
Case based, the different phases of the Agile scrum way of working will be discussed. Small groep excersises will be carried out during the training.
- 3 half-day course days: 3*4hrs
- Personal assignement: 2*2 hrs
Some experience with working in an agile-scrum team is a plus.