The Educational Affairs Office (BOZ) consists of the Keyusers Osiris Study Progress and the Program Administration Offices.
The Program Administration Offices supports the educational programs, the students and lecturers in an administrative way.
They work in consultation with the educational directors, programs coordinators, studie advisors, the internship- and graduation coordinator.
The Educational Affairs Office is among other things responsible for;
- assigning and adjusting of exam programs,
- the registration of the Binding Study advises,
- organisation of colloquia,
- applying and preperation for diplomas and certificates,
- placing education-related announcements on the student portal,
- supporting the examination boards and program committees.
Educational Affairs Office BMSO.C.W. Boers - Ekelmans (Olga)
R.L.J. Breukers - van der Haar (Roos)
H.T. Engbers (Huub)
M. Friskus (Mirjam)
A. Laarhuis (Anneke)
U. Wandt (Uzi)
Educational Affairs Office EEMCSR.L.J. Breukers - van der Haar (Roos)
M.I. van der Kooij (Mirande)
H. Masselink (Hugo)
S.G. Padberg - Heskamp (Sabine)
B. Spikker - Sieverink (Barbara)
Educational Affairs Office ETR.L.J. Breukers - van der Haar (Roos)
B.M. Holtkamp - Marti (Tina)
R.D. Nuijts - Kruse (Riette)
drs. E. Ruijgh (Esther)
S.H.J. Steinmeijer (Simone)