Residence Permit & Study Progress (MoMi)

Fail to meet the momi requirements

In case you have obtained less than 50% of the required EC without any justifiable reason (see below), the University of Twente is obliged to report this to the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND). In most cases, the IND will then revoke your residence permit. After this, it is not possible for you to study at the University of Twente again.