Application for assessment of circumstances

The 50% rule is only applicable to non-EU/EEA-students with a residence permit for study at the University of Twente. If you are unable to meet the MoMi requirement for the current academic year due to one of the recognized justifiable grounds for study delay, you can submit an application for assessment of your circumstances to the Committee Personal Circumstances below (before 1 July of the current academic year). Your case will be dealt with confidentially.

Please note that gathering the necessary evidence to support your application might take some time, hence it is advised to consult a student counsellor well in advance about the evidence needed.

Personal data
Educational data
Study delay due to:

Period of time in the current academic year which the circumstance took place:

- -
- -

Upload here the above-mentioned required documents

Contact with fainco or study adviser

The date of the appointment was/is

- -

Have you drawn up an adapted study plan with your study adviser?

Contact with student counsellor

Before your request can be dealt with, an interview with a student counselor is required, in order to discuss your study delay. If you haven't jet made an appointment with a student counsellor, please do so a.s.a.p.
Phone +31 53 489 2036.

enter the following code: 55132