This regulation offers UT students the possibility to combine their studies with practicing their sports or cultural activities on a top-level.
The Support Scheme for Top-level sports and Top-level Arts is part of the FOBOS (Financial Support form Special Circumstances of Students). In case of questions, please contact the CPO registry or a student counsellor.
Before you apply for recognition, you need to have an interview with student counsellor Mrs. Van Dijken, to discuss the feasibility of your application. Make the appointment through the SACC secretariat: +31 53 489 2035
athletes category 1
- athletes with an NOC*NSF A-, B- or HP-status.athletes on the highest international senior-level.athletes on the highest international junior-level.
athletes Category 2
- athletes on the highest national senior- or junior-level.
- athletes who belonged to category 1 and will return to that category in short time.
The Top-level Culture Committee will assess your application of recognition and determines in which category (1 or 2) you will be placed.
Category 1 and 2
- Custom-made tutoring
Once per semester, you will make an integrated sport/culture plan and study plan with your study adviser. This plan especially focusses on the bottlenecks and its solutions.
- Free use of UT facilities
Athletes can use sports facilities (e.g. gym) free of charge.
Artists can consult the Top-level Culture Committee for possibilities.
4 grants per recognized academic year.
The procedure is divided into 2 steps:
- Application for recognition as a top-level athlete/artist must be submitted before April 1st of the current academic year.
Attach a statement of your sports- or cultural federation, which mentions your level. You can upload the statement with your application or email it to email@example.com. In case of problems, contact the CPO registry: +31 53 489 2254
Make an appointment with student counsellor mrs. Van Dijken (through SACC secretariat: +31 53 489 2035) to discuss your application.
- Application for a grant (after the recognized academic year).
Submit before December 1st after the concerning academic year.
Only students recognized in cat. 1 are eligible to 4 grants per academic year.