Do you want to get more of what you want? Then join our workshop on salary negotiations! Nobody is a born negotiator, it is a learned behaviour. However, everyone is a negotiator as we negotiate every day both in business and in our everyday life. Negotiations is like any other sport, if you practice it daily you can become a good negotiator. By enhancing your negotiation skills, you can get more of what you want. Salary negotiations are one of the most important negotiations you will encounter in life as it has part in creating your future and why should you settle for less if you could get more? Learning the fundamentals in negotiation is thus essential. This workshop will be focused on salary negotiations in particular and covers the fundamentals of:
- How to prepare for salary negotiation
- How to present and propose offers
- How to claim value
- How to create value
- The importance of active listening
- The importance of emotional intelligence in negotiations
- How to change a NO to a YES.
- How to overcome insecurity in salary negotiations
- Knowing what you want and getting what you want
By signing up for the workshop “Salary Negotiation Skills” you will learn how to develop your skills and start to claim and create value for your future. Suggestion: before you take part in this workshop you could read this: Fisher, R., Ury, W. L., & Patton, B. (2011). Getting to yes: Negotiating agreement without giving in. Penguin. Chapter 1 - 3.