FOR STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN A FULL OR PART TIME BOARD OR STUDENT TEAM WHO ARE LOOKING FOR extra SUPPORT, COACHING OR OBJECTIVE ADVICE.
As a student participating in a board/team, you might face obstacles during your time as a board/team member, you have to deal with a lot of tasks and responsibilities that can make you feel stressed.
We offer two types of support for active board members:
1. Open office hour every Monday morning 10:30-11:30. To offer easily
accessible coaching. Possible topics might be:
· Concerns about a fellow board/team member; he has a lot of
stress, what can I do?
· How to address certain topics or situations within my board/team?
· We participated in the stress workshop, but are struggling with the
· Tasks keep stacking up, and I am feeling overwhelmed. I don’t have a
clear idea of what needs to be done.
· I am not doing so well, feeling a bit (too?) stressed.
2. Workshop stress (you enroll as an entire board/team, minimum 10
max 25 participants).
1 Team can participate per workshop.
It focuses on the impact a board membership and the stress that
might be present among bystanders. It will discuss the
· What stress is
· How do you recognize overstraining yourself
· The signals to be aware of
· When to seek help? And what options there are
· Stress management techniques.
NOTE: due to the latest COVID-19 restrictions we are still working on finding a suitable method. More information will follow as soon as possible.
Please call our office if you are a board member interested in joining the open office hour.
We can be reached by phone during office hours: +31 53 489 2035
(if no answer during office hours: +31 614 215 498)
- Open Office Hours
Every Monday 10.30 - 11.30 hrs
- Available for
Students participating in a Board or a Student Team
Workshop Student Teams