report your personal circumstances
report form

First, contact the study adviser of your educational programme if you have questions. Refer to the student counsellor if you need information and independent advice on topics related to your studies and personal situation.

The student counsellor has expertise in the areas of:

The student counsellors work university-wide and independent. The conversations are confidential.

Method of working Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling (SACC)

unacceptable behaviour

In case of unacceptable behaviour, the confidential counsellor acts independently from the employer and functions as a sounding board and intermediary. The confidential counsellor will not judge nor make any decisions.

The counsellor can advise you, with or without the aid of a third party, or can mediate between the conflicting parties. The strictest confidentiality will be maintained.

Make an appointment

Please contact the secretariat of SACC: +31 53 489 2035 or visit our desk in the Vrijhof, 3rd floor, room 311 (red desk).

Our office is open, but from a distance !!
We are available by phone during office hours. The already scheduled appointments with a student counsellor will continue as usual, but not physically. You will be informed about this by email.
If you don't have an appointment yet, but you would like one, call our office! These appointments will also take place via telephone or Skype, this will be discussed during the making of the appointment. Due to the Coronavirus situation, our office will remain physically closed until further notice.

Coping with Coronavirus/COVID-19

Inline button (CTA)

question for the
student counselor
ask it here

Student counsellors