After the training:
- writing emails and letters will cost you less time and energy
- you will know how to use the Dutch writing conventions properly
- you will have learned to write customer-focused and you will be able to apply effective letter templates
- Basic structure of emails and short texts: conventions (what are the rules?), lay-out, text structure, standard phrases;
- How to write efficiently;
- How to write customer-focused;
- How to formulate in a correct, clear and attractive way;
- Style and tone;
- How to deal with resistance of the customer.
The course consists of 3 two-hour sessions. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per session.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier language courses; or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam