These interactive courses will be offered online until the end of 2023.
Group work and peer review are part of each day of this course that is offered via the Canvas Conference module. Group sessions and work-sessions in breakout-rooms.
After this intensive workshop you will have:
· analyzed the structure of a relevant scientific article
· an understanding of cohesion and clarity in your writing
· an understanding of the thin line between paraphrasing and plagiarism
· gained knowledge about editing and revising
· received individual feedback from a trainer or language professional on your writing
· received an individual coaching session from a trainer or language professional
· a supportive environment where you work together with your peers and the trainer to improve your scientific writing skills
· learning skills which are directly applicable and field-specific
· learning-by-doing approach
· individual feedback and an individual coaching session
· Extensive instruction on basic English grammar and vocabulary
· Extensive in-depth treatment of discipline-specific content
The Science Writing course is a collaborative effort between the UT Language Centre and the Twente Graduate School, University of Twente.
You have participated in the Academic Publishing Bootcamp. No previous publishing experience is required.