In this advanced beginners course participants extend their basic knowledge of Dutch, reaching CEF-level A2.
- Dutch grammar and conventions
- Extended basic vocabulary
- Speaking and writing about everyday situations and personal life
- Understanding and being able to produce short messages and announcements
- Writing short and simple letters, invitations, etc., give personal information
- Reading for the main points in short texts
The course consists of group tuition. Each lesson includes a variety of practical and interactive learning activities, covering all skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of seven lessons of two hours each, with one session per week. Homework is expected to take approximately three hours per lesson.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier coures in this case Getting started with Dutch(1) for native German speakers; or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam
The sign up for the language courses for the academic year 2019/2020 is possible from the 15th of June. During the summer we offer the Dutch is Fun! Summer course from 12-16 August or the Dutch A1- summer intensive Dutch course from 12-20 August.