In this beginners course participants will acquire basic knowledge of Dutch, reaching CEF-level A2.
- Dutch grammar and conventions
- Extended basic vocabulary
- Speaking and writing about everyday situations and personal life
- Understanding and being able to produce short messages and announcements
- Writing short and simple letters, invitations, etc., give personal information
- Reading for the main points in short texts
The course consists of group tuition. Each lesson includes a variety of practical and interactive learning activities, covering all skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of fourteen lessons of two hours each, with one session per week. Homework is expected to take approximately three hours per lesson
Open entry for native German speakers