This course supports participants to prepare and conducting online presentations through theory and practice, examining the aspects of online presenting that differ from presenting in a physical (offline) setting. Skills learned in this workshop can also be used in any professional online setting, such as webinars and online group work.
- Use of online tools to support your presentation goals
- Presentation structure, style and contents
- How to keep your audience’s attention
- Specific verbal and non-verbal aspects that occur during an online presentation
- Professional online appearance
The workshop takes place in 3 three-hour sessions.