- The educational question is realistic and relevant
- Examining and answering the education question has an added value for the program/university
- Answering the education question (also) requires looking across borders (own course/program/UT)
- Working on the education question is according the principle “evidence informed”
- The proposal outlines a possible solution and method.
- There will be knowledge dissemination of the result within relevant groups (peer teachers, program director)
- Answering the question is possible within a year after start.
The candidate receives support in writing his proposal. The proposal can be adjusted based on the received feedback. The project proposal will be submitted for approval to the SUTQ supervisor and program director. After the approval of the proposal, participant can start with his project.