After this course you can:
- express their vision and substantiate it based on theory
- critically observe own and others’ teaching activities skills and give useful feedback to each other in a constructive way
- prepare a lesson in a systematic way to activate students based on a model/ theory
- adequately perform their teaching activities effectively
- reflect on their actions in their role as teachers and underline the choices they made
Please note: as the title of this training already suggests emphasis is on practicing skills, through: active participation, making video recordings, doing exercises and reflection.
- Prepare an educational meeting.
- Lesson plan, intended learning outcomes, context, materials, activating student learning
- Conduct an educational meeting and reflect on his performance.
- Thorough reflection, vision on teaching and learning; giving and receiving feedback.
Assignments (mandatory): e.g. recording lesson, giving feedback to other participants
Activities (optional): e.g. reading, quizzes, discussions
Prerequisite: the participant preferably has a teaching task during or shortly after this course.
Present at all (online) meetings, submitted all the assignments