Description Job Opportunity
Sales Operations| Internship | Singapore
Preference Study Discipline (if possible)
15 - Aug - 2016
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
- Responsibility for relationship management of top restaurant brands
- Stay abreast of new openings, and attend important industry events
- Be part of a highly entrepreneurial and international team and take part in expanding our business in the current markets, as well as develop it into new
- Help the restaurants to set up the restaurant software
- Introduce the clients to the new product
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participate in sales meeting, training and planning
- You have ability to approach new prospective clients quickly and successfully
- You are goal oriented, and have superb organization skills
- You have strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and can own your own work streams
- You have a keen interest in startups
What we offer:
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity, to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while working together closely with the CEO – thereby acquiring insight into the entrepreneurial life.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be part of the UMAI family apply at: http://umai.breezy.hr/p/ce4c656718a8-sales-operations-internship