+48 12628 9942
Whirlpool’s Fast Track Management Program (FTMP
1 - apr - 2016
Korte opdracht omschrijving
Whirlpool’s Fast Track Management Program (FTMP) is an international graduate program for top graduates aimed at developing future leaders of the company. We offer a 30-month accelerated Leadership Program where you will experience cross-functional and cross-country rotations within Whirlpool’s European locations. Depending on your background and interests, you can select one of the following tracks: commercial, industrial or corporate functions. In each job rotation, you can expect unmatched experience, exposure to senior leaders, a personal training and development plan and formal mentoring.
Who are we looking for?
- We are always looking for talent: international and diverse people with clear leadership potential.
- People who are flexible, curious and innovative: who are not afraid to challenge ideas and who are able to drive change.
- People who are ready to roll up their sleeves in order to get the best results together. Together, because we are looking for team players: people who like to work in teams and to interact with different functions and cultures.
- Master's degree from a leading academic institution
- Fluent English and at least one other foreign language
- Past internship or professional experience working abroad
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work within diverse teams
- Clear motivation to work and succeed in a global business environment
- Exceptional presentation and project management skills
To apply please click on the link provided below: