Description Job Opportunity
Editorial Office Mandatory Internship (m/f)
Preference Study Discipline (if possible)
any course of study
1 - Jan - 2018
About the role
Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field of online writing and publishing? We are currently offering an internship in our Editorial Office here at InterNations, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of a content editor. You will play an important part in maintaining the high quality of our online content, use our content management system and receive an introduction to the basics of SEO.
So if you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As an Editorial Office Intern at InterNations, you will:
• proofread, fact-check and edit various online country & city guides
• make sure our articles adhere to the latest SEO standards
• publish articles using drupal (CMS)
• write marketing copy and informational texts for a variety of websites
• possible projects include keyword research and analysis using state-of-the-art SEO tools, picture research, writing or co-writing a complete country or city guide, etc.