Description Job Opportunity
Social Media Mandatory Internship (m/f)
Preference Study Discipline (if possible)
any course of study
1 - Jan - 2018
About the role
Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field of social media? We are currently offering an internship in our Content & Communications Department here at InterNations, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of a social media manager. You will play an important part in maintaining the high quality of our social media posts, interacting with fans and followers and in assisting with new campaigns and projects.
So if you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As a Social Media Intern at InterNations, you will be responsible for:
• content calendar management
• searching for relevant content for all channels
• daily monitoring of social media channels
• engagement with our international and well-educated audience
• inter-departmental projects, e.g. launching Instagram