- Before 1 September 2017, the student has acquired 45 EC in the B1 phase of the programme (passed 3 modules) and the grades for at least 3 of the 4 mathematics tests (modules 1, 2, 3, 4) are 5.5 or higher, and
- The grade for at least 1 of the 2 mechanics tests (modules 1 and 4) is 5.5 or higher.
REGULATION FOR FAILING/PASSING MODULES
- A student has passed a module if the average for the module is at least 5.5.
Additionally, the following applies:
- The project is completed with a minimum grade of 5.5
- The grade for no more than one test of the module is between 5.0 and 5.5, and
- The grade for all other tests is at least 5.5
A module must have been passed in full in order to receive the course credits (15 EC per module).