Ravelijn room RA 4424
PO Box 217
NL - 7500 AE Enschede
Telephone: (053) 489 3353
Fax: (053) 489 2159
Sangeun Jin is working as a visiting researcher here through a long term fellowship of overseas studies supported by Korean government. San received his MA in Graduate School of Public Administration at Seoul National University, South Korea in 2008. His MA’s thesis was about the study of Policy making process(based on Kingon’s Policy-stream model). After his graduation he has been worked as public officer since 2006.
- December 2006 – Present: Public officer, MOLEG, Sejong City, Korea
- March 2002 – February 2008: M.A. in GSPA, Seoul National University
- March 1992 – February 1998 : Bachelor in Yonsei University
Sangeun’s research is about ‘The study about the process of Policy making related to Renewable Energy like solar, wind, alternative fuel etc.
He is not engaged in teaching here.
Member in Government, Republic of Korea
- Full Member of the Korea Constitution Research Club, 2008 – present
- Full Member of the Unification legislation Research Club,
- Within the Ministry of Government Legislation
The M.A thesis, ‘The study about the process of Policy making’ 2008