The Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences (BMS) embraces the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals. In order to encourage students to also embrace the Sustainable Development Goals and develop their capacities to create sustainable value for business and society, the BMS faculty has set a SDG award.
• There is an award for assignments of BMS bachelor programmes and an award for assignments of BMS master programmes.
• The 1st prize for the bachelor students assignment is 500 euro, for the master students assignment the 1st prize is 300 euro.
• You can participate in the SDG award 2019 competition by registering the (group) assignment from quartile 1 and/or quartile 2 (curriculum 2018-2019).
• To nominate your (group) assignment you have to register via https://www.utwente.nl/en/bms/sdg/registation-form/
• The assignment that you have made for the bachelor module or for the master course (final assignments are excluded) must have a demonstrable relation with one or more sustainable development goals.
• The numbers 1, 2 and 3 for the Bachelor SDG award 2019 are chosen out of the two best entries from each Bachelor programme.
• The numbers 1, 2 and 3 for the Master SDG award 2019 are chosen out of the two best entries from each Master programme.
• The numbers 1 and 2 of each programme are expected to make a digital poster presentation about their assignment (related to the Sustainable Development Goals) and present this at the SDG-festival in March 2019.
• The jury will consist of teachers and students.
• The awards will be presented at the SDG festival in March 2019.
More information and nomination: https://www.utwente.nl/en/bms/sdg