- Dutch National Research Agenda - Research along Routes by Consortia (NWA-ORC)
Interdisciplinary and knowledge-chain-wide consortia are called upon to submit research proposals that reflect the broad and innovative character of the NWA. The 25 routes from the portfolio for Research and Innovation are the starting point. Amongst these routes there are several interesting ones, including Smart industry, Circular economy and resource efficiency, and Smart, liveable cities.
- Interreg European program for regional development
The projects under Interreg are always a cooperation between organizations from different member states. The Interreg program is divided into three programs. The programs have a different aim and focus. In the Netherlands there are four Interreg A programs, namely: Interreg Nederland-Vlaanderen, Interreg Deutschland-Nederland, Euregio Maas-Rijn (EMR) and 2 seas (Maritime).
- Digital Manufacturing Platforms for Connected Smart Factories
The page for the upcoming call is not yet available, but it will be similar to the one that just ended. The call will open on 16 October 2018 and the deadline is on 02 April 2019.
- Security and resilience for collaborative manufacturing environments
The call will open on 16 October 2018 and the deadline is on 28 March 2019.
- Open Innovation for collaborative production engineering (IA)
The call will open on 16 October 2018 and the deadline is on 21 February 2019.