Present: Mon. / Tue.
Building: Cubicus, kamer B126a
Phone: +31 (0)53 - 489 6056; +31 (0)53 - 489 4470 (secretariat)
Peter ten Klooster studied Communication Science at the University of Twente. Shortly after his graduation in 2002, he started working at the department of Communication Studies of this university as a research assistant. In 2004 he started a PhD project on the assessment of health status by self-report questionnaires. In June 2008 he received his PhD for his thesis entitled “Interpreting patient-reported outcomes in rheumatology.” His research interests include (modern) psychometrics, health assessment, and “the patient perspective” specifically with respect to rheumatic diseases.
- Bachelor theses (Health Psychology / Positive Psychology and Technology)
- Master theses (Health Psychology / Positive Psychology and Technology)
- Modeling disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis patients using item response theory. PhD project Liseth Siemons (2010-2014)
- Evaluation of a physical function item bank and computerized adaptive test in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. PhD project Martijn Oude Voshaar (2010-2014, funded by the Dutch Arthritis Association, project number 11-1-203)
- Assessment of physical functioning in gout.
Recently finished projects
Translation and validation of the Effective Consumer Scale (2010-2011)
Acceptance and Action Questionnaire-II (AAQ-II)
Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales 2 Short Form (AIMS2-SF)
Chronic Pain Acceptance Questionnaire (CPAQ)
Effective Consumer Scale (EC-17)
Engaged Living Scale (ELS)
Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire (FFMQ)
Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire short form (FFMQ-SF)
Health Assessment Questionnaire II (HAQ-II)
Life Orientation Test-Revised (LOT-R)
Mental Health Continuum-Short Form (MHC-SF)
Perceived Efficacy in Patient-Physician Interactions scale (PEPPI-5)