Jan M. Gutteling’s expertise lies in the domains of social psychology. His focus is on risk perception and risk communication, with a special interest in implications for human behaviour. Most of his teaching is on these issues as well. Gutteling published many articles, book chapters and several books (see below for a complete overview).
- Risk and Safety Perceptions (PSY): 201000144
- Risks in Societal Context (PSY): 201100016
- Crisis and Risk Communication (CW)
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses (PSY): 201000150/201000153
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses (CW)
- Module Risk Communication (Master Risk Management)
Looking for thesis subjects in this area, go to: http://www.utwente.nl/igs/icrisp/Students/
For an overview of recent publications, go to: http://www.utwente.nl/igs/icrisp/icrispdocumentation/publications/PCRV%20Publications/
Click here for information about the centre for Conflict, Risk and Safety Perception (iCRiSP).