When you finish our Master programme, these are just a couple of examples of jobs where our alumni found a job in:
- Behavioural expert within the police, crime or justice agency, or within the military (see ‘Bas Böing’)
- Trainer or mediator (conflict and negotiation, group processes; see ‘Lieke Rotman’)
- Safety consultant or safety coordinator within a public or private organization
- Personnel manager (inappropriate behavior, diversity and leadership)
- Policy worker or advisor for a Ministry or multinational (see ‘Manon Elbersen’)
- Researcher / advisor in the safety domain (e.g. at universities, WODC, TNO, RIVM; see ‘testimonial Marije Bakker’)
For additional questions about the master track Psychology of Conflict, Risk and Safety, please contact dr. Sven Zebel (firstname.lastname@example.org).