Telephone: +31 53 489 4786
Fax: +31 53 489 2159
Email: Yasmin Lurusati
- Yasmin is PhD-Candidate of Public Administration, now being supervised by
- Prof. dr. Rene Torenvlied and Prof. dr. Bas Denters. The title of her research project is Decentralization, Political Accountability and Policy Responsiveness: A Study of Mayoral Direct Election in Indonesia.
- Yasmin did her undergraduate degree at University of Indonesia, Indonesia, majoring in Economics. She did her master degree at University of Indonesia, Indonesia, majoring in Economics, and her second master degree at University of Birmingham, UK, majoring in Public Economic Management and Finance.
- In Indonesia, Yasmin is a civil servant of Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Public Administration Reform
- Political Accountability
- Policy Responsiveness
- Local Democracy
- Direct Election
- Political Reform
- Citizen/Community Participation