Assistant Professor (Tenured), European Economic Governance
► Financial Stability
► Macroeconomic policy
► Global financial market regulation
► Comparative financial market regulation
► International relations theory
+ 31 53 489 3259 / 3280
+ 31 53 489 2159
New and Recent Publications
Current Research Projects
- Financial Stability Board impact on national laws and institutions.
- Banking Union in the European Union (book).
- The Future of Social Europe (joint project).
- Social Banking and Banking Union in Europe. (part of joint project).
Upcoming and Recent Events
- Panel on the Future of Social Europe, European Consortium for Political Research, Standing Group on the European Union Conference, The Hague, 5-7 June 2014.
- Workshop on National vs. Supranational Bank Supervision, European Consortium for Political Research Joint Sessions, University of Salamanca, 10-15 April 2014.
- Panel on Banking and Economic Nationalism in Europe. American Political Science Association, Chicago, 29 August – 1 September 2013.
- Economic Nationalism and Social Purpose, Paper presentation at Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics Annual Meeting, Milan, 27-29 June 2013.