STUDENT ASSISTANTS RESEARCH METHODS AND/OR STATISTICS
For the academic year 2019/2020, the teachers of Research Methods and Statistics are looking for second year, third year and master students interested in guiding and supporting bachelor students in various types of research methods and statistics tutorials.
- are accessible, engaging and enthusiastic,
- got good grades for both research methods and statistics courses,
- passed all first year courses or the full pre-master program,
And if you are:
- interested in teaching other students about research methods and statistics,
- interested in earning some extra money,
- available for between 6 and 12 hours a week in Q1.
Please contact Henk van der Kolk or Jolien van Straalen-Pas.
Henk van der Kolk: email@example.com (053-489 3281)
Jolien van Straalen-Pas: firstname.lastname@example.org (053-489 7646)