Dr. A.M. (Ariane) von Raesfeld Meijer
Assistant professor in business to business marketing & technology development
Office: RA 2121
T: +31 (0)53 489 3338
F: +31 (0)53 489 2159
>> Go to publications directly
- Hakansson, H., Huysman, M., & Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von (2001). Teaching in networks. In H. Hakansson & J. Johanson (Eds.), Business network learning (International business and management series). Amsterdam [etc.]: Pergamon (ISBN 0-08-043779-6).
- Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von (2002). Technology transfer: preaching to the converted or seducing the disbelievers. In M.K. de Laet (Ed.), Research in science and technology studies: knowledge technology transfer (Knowledge and society, ISSN 0278-1557, vol. 13) (pp. 127-151). Amsterdam [etc.]: JAI (ISBN 0-7623-0890-7).
- Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von, Bakker, F.G.A. de, & Groen, A.J. (2001). Eco-efficiency in industrial production. RIVM Rapport 410200072; NOP-reeks. Bilthoven: National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (ISBN 90-5851-015-4).
- Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von (2001). Technological development in construction: preaching to the converted or seducing the disbelievers. In H. Hakansson, C.A. Solberg, L. Huemer, & L. Steigum (Eds.), Interactions, relationships and networks: strategic dimensions (on CD-rom). Oslo, Norway: BI, Norwegian School of Management.
- Bekking, M., Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von, & Gregor, S. (2004). Mapping the degree of match between B2B interactions and Inter-Organizational Systems: Uptake of IOS in two Australian cooperatives. In M. Janssen, H.G. Sol, & R.W. Wagenaar (Eds.), Proceedings (online) of the 6th International Conference on Electronic Commerce ICEC '04, 25-27 October 2004, Delft, The Netherlands.
- Bekking, M., Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von, & Gregor, S. (2004). Uptake of inter-organizational IT systems in two Australian agricultural cooperatives: a match between business relationships and design features. In Proceedings (CD-ROM) of the 20th Annual IMP Conference, 2-4 September 2004, Copenhagen. Industrial Marketing and Purchasing (IMP) Group.
- Holmen, E.A.K.S., Roos, K., Kallevåg, M., Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von, Boer, L. de, & Pedersen, A.C. (2005). How do relationships begin? In Dealing with Dualities. Proceedings (online) of the 21st IMP Conference 2005, 1-3 September 2005, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Industrial Marketing and Purchasing (IMP) Group.
- Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von, & Roos, K. (2005). Socio-technical paths and crossings in business development. In Proceedings (CD-ROM) of the R&D Management Conference 2005, 6-8 July 2005, Pisa. Manchester, UK: RADMA.
- Roos, K., Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von , Holmen, E.A.K.S., & (2005). Socio-technical paths and crossings in business development. In Dealing with Dualities. Proceedings (online) of the 21st IMP Conference 2005, 1-3 September 2005, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Industrial Marketing and Purchasing (IMP) Group.
- Ruiter, K. de, Sijde, P.C. van der, Kirwan, P.M., & Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von (2005). Domestic vs. Global start-ups: the different roles of the social and cultural capital. In Proceedings of the High Technology Small Firms Conference, The 13th Annual International Coference at Manchester Business School, 26-27 May 2005.
- Raesfeld, A.M. von & K. Roos (2006) How should a small company interact in its business network to sustain its exchange effectiveness?. In Proceedings of the High Technology Small Firms Conference, University of Twente 11-13 May 2006.
- Habets, T., A. de Ridder, A.M. von Raesfeld & P. van der Sijde. (2007) The Role of Complementors in Market Innovation. In Proceedings of the High Technology Small Firms Conference, The 15th Annual International Conference at Manchester Business School, June 2007.
- Rukanova, B, Zinner Henriksen, H., Raesfeld A.M. von, Stijn, E. van, Tan Y. A Collective Action perspective on Technological innovation in business/government networks. 15th European Conference on Information Systems. University of St. Gallen in June 2007.
Publications for practioners
- Raesfeld Meijer, A.M. von (2001). Netwerkmanagement vanuit branche-organisaties. In P.J. Tack & P. Beusmans (Eds.), Professioneel verenigingsmanagement: Theorie en praktijk voor besturen en directeuren van branche- en beroepsverenigingen. Amsterdam: VU uitgeverij (ISBN 90-5383-752-3).
Business Development in the Printing Industry project
- The role of Complementors in market innovation (PhD project Thijs Habets)
- Survey & case studies among sms printing firms in the eurregio (Role of Business Networks in new business development)
- Assesing value components of digital printing technologies (Functionality, installed base, complementary goods availability)
- Knowledge brokering, Linking, Learning and business development in printing industry
Innovation Journey project
The initiative for this project is rooted with a multidisciplinary research group in Twente and Leuven in which we seek to further the understanding of the management and organization of sustained innovation given the tensions in the innovation journey, by taking a multilevel-multi-actor approach.
- Technology dynamics in networks an analysis of co-patent data in biotechnology
- Processes of technological embedding in inter-organizational networks and possibilities to influence these processes
School of Management and Governance.
- Master course Business Development in Network Perspective 410804.
- Master thesis supervision on subjects such as Technological development in business networks; B2B marketing; E-business development in printing industry.
Currently works as assistant professor at the School of Management and Governance of the University of Twente, The Netherlands. Research topics studied include social and industrial networks, technological development, and organizational cognitions. She received a PhD in Management Studies from the University of Twente, a MBA from the Erasmus University, and a degree in Biochemistry from the University of Amsterdam. Dr. von Raesfeld has been teaching courses in organisation studies at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and at the University of Twente courses in B2B marketing and technology management. Her background includes working in a biotechnology company where she was responsible for coordinating technology transfer from the U.S. parent company to the Dutch subsidiary.